- Fabric: The lehenga is typically made from net fabric, which is a sheer and lightweight material that adds a delicate and ethereal quality to the outfit.
- Design: Net lehengas come in a variety of designs, including embroidered, sequined, or embellished patterns. The embroidery can be intricate threadwork, zari, or stonework, giving the lehenga a glamorous and contemporary feel.
- Silhouette: The lehenga may have different silhouettes, including A-line, mermaid, or flared, depending on the wearer's preference. It is usually flowy and flattering.
- Fabric: The choli, or blouse, can be made from various materials, but it often complements the net fabric of the lehenga. It can be made from silk, velvet, or other fabrics to create a contrast or coordination with the lehenga.
- Style: Net cholis can be designed in various styles, including crop tops, off-shoulder, halter neck, or deep back designs, offering a contemporary twist to the traditional choli.
- Embroidery: The choli may feature complementary embroidery or embellishments to match the lehenga, creating a harmonious ensemble.
- Fabric: The dupatta is usually made from net material to maintain consistency with the lehenga. It adds a finishing touch to the outfit and can be sheer or lightly embellished.
- Length: The length of the dupatta can vary, but it is typically draped gracefully over one shoulder or used creatively to enhance the overall look.
A Net Lehenga Choli is a versatile choice suitable for various occasions, including weddings, receptions, parties, and festivals. It offers a blend of traditional aesthetics and contemporary design, making it a popular choice among fashion-conscious individuals. When searching for a Net Lehenga Choli, consider your preferred colour, design, and size to find the perfect outfit that suits your style and the occasion.